NZ Welding School World Invitation Superstocks Qualifying

This is part one of a double-header covering another great event run by the Rotorua club at SG Equipment Paradise Raceway. A sunny hot afternoon greeted everyone as Drivers, Crew and Spectators arrived for qualifying night. I must admit that I was not expecting too much drama given the low numbers in each group but was pleasantly surprised by the amount of aggressive driving a number of competitors displayed in their attempts to make the main game the following night.
It never amazes me how a drivers race can change in an instant. Some drivers made their own luck and some couldn't even buy any. I think this is one aspect that makes speedway so interesting to me.
As with other recent meetings I have attended, the plan was to take some photos of the first round of racing then sit back and enjoy. After all that is why I spend so much hard earned dosh travelling to these meetings.

For an in depth description of the racing, please visit the Rotorua Club website -

Here's some the action from round one of the three qualifying groups.

 


















1 comment:

  1. This article is very interesting, the writing is very vivid, very pleasant surprise pople. I have come some advice to about training to be a welder Boles Ky. Thanks for sharing.....

    ReplyDelete